A little introduction about me, Christine!!

 Hi, my name is Christine, and I was born and raised in Tuscany.
I have always loved cooking and began learning as a child with my grandmother, who taught me traditional recipes and how to make fresh pasta by hand. I am passionate about wine, especially Chianti Classico, and I adore living in the countryside.In addition to my love for cooking, I am deeply connected to nature and enjoy painting. My connection to the traditional cuisine I grew up with is at the heart of everything I do. I also had the privilege of working as a cooking teacher in the Chianti Classico area, between Siena and Florence, surrounded by the rolling green hills of Tuscany.
Welcome to My Kitchen
Cooking has always been more than just preparing food for me, it's a way to connect with my roots, my family, and the stories that have shaped who I am.
Growing up in Tuscany, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the warmth of family meals, I discovered that the kitchen is where magic happens. It’s where simple ingredients come together to create something unforgettable, where love is stirred into every dish, and where traditions are passed down, one recipe at a time.
My grandmother was my first teacher, showing me how to knead fresh pasta by hand and sharing her secrets for the perfect sauce. Through her, I learned that cooking is not just about following recipes but about intuition, care, and passion. Each dish tells a story, of celebration, of comfort, of belonging. These are the stories I want to share with you.
This blog is my way of opening the doors to my kitchen and my heart.
 Here, you’ll find the recipes I grew up with, the flavors of Tuscany that shaped my childhood, and the new creations inspired by my love for fresh, seasonal ingredients. My hope is that these recipes bring the same joy to your home that they’ve brought to mine.
Cooking is an act of love, and sharing it with others is one of the greatest joys in my life. Whether you're here to try your hand at a traditional Tuscan dish or simply to read about the stories behind the recipes, I’m so glad you’re here.
So, let’s roll up our sleeves, flour our hands, and create something beautiful together. 
From my kitchen to yours, welcome, and thank you for sharing this journey with me.


Comments

Post a Comment